As a compassionate, nurturing environment, we at The Curtis Home pride ourselves on providing a spectrum of quality professional services in-house, all which are tailored to meet an individual’s specific care needs.
Our therapy professionals provide comprehensive services necessary for successful recuperation from an accident or illness. Skilled hands and caring hearts encourage each person to reach his or her full potential. Comprehensive medical and nursing services are the heart of our facility.
Skilled nursing care is provided for persons who are no longer able to care for themselves and need assistance from our professional nursing staff including:
- 24-hour care provided by registered or licensed nurses.
- Professionally trained and certified nursing assistants.
- Individually tailored therapy programs, including occupational, physical and speech therapies, available seven days per week, if needed.
- A full team of health professionals including a Registered Dietitian, Social Workers, and Therapeutic Recreation Directors.
- Meals tastefully and nutritiously prepared to individual dietary requirements and preferences.
- Specialty programs, such as pain management and hospice services.
St. Elizabeth center is Medicare and Medicaid certified and participates in specialty care programs including:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Surgical Recovery
- Pain and wound management
- Intravenous therapy and nutritional support
For more information about our Skilled Nursing Care Programs, please contact:
The Curtis Home
380 Crown Street
Meriden, CT 06450
Phone: (203) 237-4338